A native of Morganton, N.C., Mike has lived in Athens for more than 25 years. He has owned and managed several businesses over the years. With a background in the service industry, Mike understands the importance of providing the utmost in customer service. He constantly strives to stay up to date with the latest technology so that he may better serve his clients. His goal is to develop a relationship with his clients for life. He prides himself in giving service not only before but after the sell as well.
Mike has been very active in youth sports and has been a volunteer youth baseball coach for 25 years. He is also an avid billiards player.
- Accredited Buyer's Representative
- GRI Designation
- Athens Area Association of Realtors Million Dollar Club
- Coldwell Banker International Sterling Society
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Georgia
- Master of Science, Brenau University