Pete Brown's professionalism in the practice of real estate is evident in the satisfaction of his many clients and customers. He has committed himself to not just selling houses, but to meeting the needs of buyers and sellers - explaining the process and walking them through each stage by helping his clients every step of the way. He is recognized by his peers through the example that he sets as a Realtor and his adherence to the Code of Ethics as a Real Estate Agent. Pete's high standards encourage good real estate practice among others in the profession. His realtor sprit and enthusiasm for the real estate profession comes across in his unprecedented production as a new agent: he has "hit the ground running" and shows no signs of stopping. He tells his buyers: "I can't sell you a house and won't try. What I can do is listen to your needs and help you buy a home." In marketing your house for sale his efforts go to marketing the features of your home so that potential buyers can match their needs to the features your home fulfills.
Remember - ANY ONE CAN SELL YOU A HOUSE - PETE BROWN WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU FIND A HOME! If you are looking for a real estate agent to help through every step of the process, whether you are buying or selling your home, Please give him a call.
- Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty - ABR
- Coldwell Banker Fast Start course
- Georgia Ethics Course
- Home Bank Seminars
- Coldwell Banker Mortgage Seminars
- HUD Certifications Course
- BSed Marketing Education UGA 1987
- Five Years Financial Consulting
- Ten Years Sales and Corporate Training in Insurance
- Serves on many community boards and committees
- 2005: Treasurer, Athens Community Recovery Resource Center, Inc.
- 2004: Coldwell Banker President’s Elite International (Given to the top 4% of Agent's internationally.
- 2004: #1 Producing Agent for Coldwell Banker Upchurch Realty in Adjusted Growth Commission Income.
- 2003 & 2004: Board of Directors, Athens Community Recovery Resource Center, Inc.
- 2001, 2002, 2003 & 2004: Million Dollar Club
- 2003 & 2004: Top Closing Agent for Coldwell Banker Mortgage.
- One of 250 Coldwell Banker Agents nationally selected for the Premier Agent Program through Coldwell Banker Mortgage.
- First Coldwell Banker Upchurch realty agent to qualify for the Million Dollar Club in the first five months in the real estate business
- 2001, 2002 & 2003: Coldwell Banker President's Circle Award International: Given to the top 10% of Agent’s internationally.
- August, September and November 2001: CBUR Listing Agent of the Month
- 2001: New Face of the Year for Athens Area Association of Realtors
- 2001: Chairman of the Real Estate Division for the United Way of N.E. Georgia
- December 2000: CBUR Selling Agent of the Month
- Designated Nehemiah Specialist
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist through Coldwell Banker and USAA